Thursday, November 17, 2011

TYLER, THE CREATOR SPEAKS ON NEW ALBUM TITLED "WOLF"







TYLER THE CREATOR SPEAKS ON NEW ALBUM "WOLF": Tyler, The Creator is getting ready to drop his second commercial album and it seems he plans to take a different approach on this one....AGAIN! More of a "Hippie Music" feel it would seems. Tyler goes on to say that although most of his fans understood that many of his most controversial lyrics were said in jest, he plans to steer clear of some of the more macabre subjects in the future, and explains that it will be “weird hippy music” less about “rape and cutting up bodies” and more about “money and buying shit”. Take a read at what the jackass told SPIN down below.

“Talking about rape and cutting bodies up, it just doesn’t interest me anymore… What interests me is making weird hippie music for people to get high to. With Wolf, I’ll brag a little more, talk about money and buying shit. But not like any other rapper, I’ll be a smart-ass about it. Now it’s just girls throwing themselves at me and shit, but I got a girl back home. People who want the first album again, I can’t do that. I was 18, broke as fuck. On my third album, I have money and I’m hanging out with my idols. I can’t rap about the same shit.”


The album is expected to be released May 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment